Saturday, January 17, 2009

And then there were 10...(new head coaches)...

The same way men may enjoy ranking cheerleaders, fans, majorettes, etc., the ladies out there enjoy their own evaluation game. And after years of an easy deliberation on the subject, our "Hottest NFL Coach" position has just become a huge question mark once again. It is with sadness that I write today's post regarding the firing of Jon Gruden, not just because I'll miss his crazed, Chucky expressions, visor and workout pants, but because who is going to replace him? Ken Whisenhunt? Mike Tomlin? Josh McDaniels? Ugh. Back to the drawing board. I'll have a discussion with the women from A Girl's Fantasy and get back with an answer--- because I really don't want any male opinions when it comes to this one (those of you out there who constantly share their opinions with me on this sort of subject know who you are).

No comments: